Sunday 1 April 2012

CristelleLoisMendoza(Me♥)

Hiiii there :) Look Left that's ME ♥ I'am dainty and cute Oh come on don't complain XD Some say that I'm Pretty and Cute and Hell yeah that was flattering ! But hey I can control myself in giving ME compliments. Sometimes I just can stop telling the world how I pretty I think I am though I definitely know that there are tons of ladies Prettier and a lot more beautiful than I am :) I admit that part. Well As you see I am wearing my uniform here and my classmates are at the background I'll tell you something  more about them on my next blog. About me ... I'm friendly if you are too and I am snobbish when I'm not in the mood. I easily get mad when I'm teased by other but when my friends tease me I tease them back or call them awful names and push them or slap them but we don't take it seriously. I'am sensitive when we are talking about height because as far as I know I'm not that tall and I don't like talking about height and maturity because I'm sort of a Late Bloomer you know. I always act like a kid but I'm not as innocent as I look >:D rawr but I like acting like this well this is how I naturally act and sometimes I try to act like a grown up lady but believe me it's disgusting ! I am a hot headed freak but when I'm in the mood to have fun I make my ways to enjoy life and you don't want to know what kind of "FUN" I'm into. I make fun of my friends and my siblings a lot and I enjoy it ! I have different skills specially when it comes to computer and drawing skills I'm good at designing and stuff because when I grow up I want to be a Famous Fashion Designer like Christian Siriano I adore him a lot ! he's like whoa ? FAMOUS BABY \m/ and I am growing up as a Fashion Brand Enthusiast. I read novels like Ghostgirl by Tonya Hurley and More :) But Ghostgirl is definitely my favorite. I listen to music I'm the Rocker kind of girl and I enjoy playing Rock Metal Hardcore songs. And that's all I can say about Me :) Watch out for my next Blogs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK ♥