Tuesday 3 April 2012

Chrisofer Drew Ingle

The Oh So HANDSOME ChristoferDrewIngle of my life :) He is handsome right ? No doubt. He sang so many songs that made me fall inlove with him ♥ Including the BigCityDreams and Can'tStandIt and he's new song really get on my nerves and makes me want to go to him and hug him. One time when he visited the country I was like whoa ? Today ? You've got to be kidding me ! I was too late I don't know what to do because that same day I have no money and no one would come with me ! I was like I WANT TO DIE !~ So All day all night I was like straight face and It feels like my whole world is sinking and I don't know what to do I was crying everytime i think of it. And it was even featured in the news so I was like GOD TAKE ME WITH YOU ! :'( But I got over it ... But its just heartbreaking that I wasn't able to go there and see the guy of my dreams T_T And sing along with him ... ---IloveyouChrisDrew ! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK ♥