Tuesday 10 April 2012

Love ♥

Love ? :) Love for me ... is so hard to define and so complicated. First of all I find love FUN AND EXCITING because when you love someone you always have fun when you with him/her and you are very excited when you plan on hanging out or something like that :> Second is Love is Powerful. With love you can do such things you've never done before because whenever you're with the one you love or people you love like for me group(MHKnellaz) I can go anywhere as long as I'm with this girls and I feel brave and confident when I'm with them, Another is my Beybeh, He's the first guy that I introduced to my parents as my ... you know YAH whatever you call that :P .Another is with Love you can cry your heart out and sometimes you just want to die or curse someone, when you are broken, fooled, trolled XD or whatever but without this heartaches you will never learn to love truly because with this awful things that happened to you, you will learn things that you should or shouldn't do. Well today ... The latest thing i learned about love is you can't always hold on to your pride, Because I by the way is a girl of good pride and I never said sorry to a guy or things like that I never lowered my pride for a guy but now I do (Note: As long as I know that I'm wrong) but if I know I'm right I wont let such things happen like saying sorry or something -_-" That's awkward and disgusting. Well have I ever told you that I'm a year older than my Beybeh? Yep. And I suppose -_- I should be more mature than him but I'm not XD I'm definitely Childish as ever ! And he likes it -_____________________-" That's somehow annoying. Because I prefer to be called a LADY than a KID !!! But It's okay. As long as I'm Happy ... I suppose ? Well that's Love for Me :) Feels good to share ;) ---- Chu ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK ♥