Thursday 5 April 2012

Mommy'Kathleen


This is Kathleen ... My MOM in our group ^^ She always acted like a mother to me :) She's pretty right ? I like this photo of her she is definitely stunning ^^ She's another smart kid of our group who is very serious when it comes to grades and she's always there to give us advises :"> You should be wondering who my dad is ? My dad ... Is a handsome guy that made my mom fall in love to the fullest ... She loves him so much and they have this Sweet Call Sign ^^ " Yhabs ♥ " Sweet right ? They look perfect together ! Here I'll post another picture of us together ^^ with my Daddy of course :P There it is the picture at the right ^^ We are a Happy family until ... that stupid ... girl came ... that my daddy likes ... T_T Now we are broken ! And I'm definitely going to be a REBEL ! Joke ^^ Well Mom ... If your'e reading this I want to tell you something ... It really hurts me a lot when you keep saying that you are not my mom ... those words makes me want to ... you know ... cry and cry ... but I never lose hope that one day ^_^ we'll be a family again ... with Daddy of course :P And one day ! That girl will disappear ! WHAHAHA ! Okay enough being too evil ^^ I just hope ... you won't say that your'e not my mom again because it hurts alot. ♥Love ya MUM :>

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK ♥