Sunday 1 April 2012

ShowerDone!

I already took a bath maybe 2 hours ago and this photo was from a friends computer shop ... credits to Michael Paraiso :) Salamat sa libre kuya haha :) Sa uulitin :P Credits also to Cameroid.com ! :) when I use cameroid I turn into a beautiful creature but when I look in the mirror I become a hideous monster! Kidding :]]] I look pretty awesome on this picture don't I?  Well what can I say cameroid ILOVEYOU ♥ :* HappyAprilFools by the way ^^ LastSongSyndrome --- Boulevard... I heard one of our neighbor singing and now it wont go out of my head ! 

"Never thought that it would go so faaaaar when you left me on that boulevaaaard" HAHAHA ♫♪ That was annoying XD Well to tell you I am a good singer and I have a beautiful voice ! As in really beautiful voice ! :) Okay that you should not believe simply because you shouldn't :] LALALA ♫♪ --- Chu Chu Chu ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK ♥