Wednesday 4 April 2012

Talking about skin -_-

Just woke up !!! Found this cute dress ^^ Awesome ! I want that ! Okaaaay I've been surfing the internet yesterday up to 4 o'clock in the morning ! And I woke up At 3 o'clock in the afternoon :3 ... I have nothing to do all vacation so I think I'll be blogging my life out XD Maybe I'll be playing later ... Nope It should not be called playing! It should be practicing ... Who to use ? ... Him going to practice the Priestess of the Moon LOL :> Well my sister is out for a while ... good for her -___-" she has money while I am stuck in this house the whole vacation ! Grrrrrrrrrrrr >:( About this dress ... If I have this I wont be able to wear it ! XD Because I don't have a pretty back like hers ha ha ha ha ... Enough for my first blog for today -_-" ♥ Toodles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK ♥