Tuesday 19 March 2013

A leaf.

Heyaaa. Lookameh noow. :) It's been a while since my last blog. I'm graduating from high school, ain't that cool ? :) Uhh I was so captivated by this photo because I look like human here. No more games for a grown up. Can you believe that I am growing up? I myself can't believe it. I mean how can someone like me change into the kind of girl I am now. Though I know how talkative I am till now and childish enthusiastic to. I still have my ADHD like illness that is really not ADHD it only seems that I have it but i don't I just ... I don't know. I'm still trying to change in to a better me, and I really hope it's working. And I do hope it would be acceptable for everyone around me too. Turning into a new leaf I guess. ^_^ Goodluck to me ! ♥ ~ I miss blogging so much. Uhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK ♥