Tuesday 19 March 2013

Dear Body, WHEN?!

Summer almost here! And everybody know that summer is the Bikini Season. :| So unfortunately for me and to other ladies experiencing this not so deep depression. Oh you know what I mean! I mean like me without that perfect summer bod can't wear this baby, too bad. Someday girls and eherm ... gays. :) (^o^)v we are going to wear our very own summer wear with our heads up hiiiiiigh ! Ain't a big problem I know and some girls don't like to wear this kind of "piece of cloths" but of course there are some that are DREAMING to wear these. Oh who cares. :) But can you imagine yourself wearing this pair of swimmies with your baby body I mean, your not so matured and not so lady YET bod. :P Disgusting I know. -____- THOUGHT !! I can see *cough* some girls wearing their swimmies even though they are still in their baby bods. No offense if your one of them because it's still up to you if you can carry swimmies like this. Have you ever asked the same question ? WHEN? :) I mean you know. When will you get that perfect or even close to perfect and even average or fair bods for summer. LOL ♥ Oh someday girls, someday ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK ♥