Sunday 1 April 2012

TheOldMe♥

I used to be this kind of girl uhm, emo and stuff but I don't call myself Emo because I don't think I am but I think I feel like one you know. Always alone and  sort of broken by that damn shit guy who's not even worth it to be cried over and over. I almost begged him to be mine but It's a good thing I got over it because I don' I might have a wrist full of cuts and I'm telling you when it dries it looks disgusting. that's why if you can see I have many bracelets because I'm covering it. I look cute there ? I know ! But during that time SMILING is a big deal for me because as you can see during that times I don't smile all the time. And I can always go back to that kind of me when heart breaking things happens because there are such things that I think I can't take for example, When my MHKnellaz give up on me because of my attitude and the things that I do so I really take good care of myself and my attitude so they can keep up with me or so I can keep up with them. :) And another example is a break up with you know him :] and another is if my family gets broken I think I can't stop myself on being a rebel. REBEL ?! what a word XD Okay that's for now ♥ Toodles ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK ♥