Sunday 1 April 2012

TheLoveofMyLife ♥

Thiiiiis ! Okay but first disregard the girl on the side she's another friend Brigette :) LOL ---> This is Me of course with a guy hahaha ! well that guy is my boyfriend :> I love him so much and he means alot to me he's always jelly about other guys around me which makes me more inlove with him >_< We always have fights but we never tried to broke up and even if I want to give up I just can't because he's just. I don't know ? I just love him so much. By the way he is Mark Lester ♥ Cute name ? I know ! :DDDD He's cute right ? and he's a serious and quiet type of guy. Sweet and childish too. When we go out together we just play at arcades and eat a lot. This Picture is taken in Mcdonalds after our Schools 55th Celebration We both danced there and I'm telling you he's a great dancer XD but I know I'm alot better LOL. I am a part of the schools dance troupe and he joined too maybe he's jelly so he joined too OR ! He want to be with me everytime HAHAHA how assuming lois ! XD Well About this guy. I met him from Taekwondo Class and he is good at it. He is so HANDSOME I know and I didn't expect to have him as my ... you know ... yeah because I don't really notice him before. I noticed his looks when I'm looking for powder after our training and He's the only person who have powder all the girls don't so I accused him as you know HAHA gay XDDD but during that time when he was denying and I was like "Aminin mo na kasi ! " He was laughing and as I look into his eyes and see it sparkle and his smile that freaked me out a little I was like "Omg this guy looks definitely gorgeous" but I kept it for a while. Wait up ! Is it me or I'm discussing our whole love story ?! XD Okay continue ... then after few weeks I asked a friend of mine if he has this guy's phone number and luckily he dooooes ! :"> then when I got it I fell asleep damn -____- but when I woke up in the morning it was shocking because the first text that I read came from him though it's just a simple "Hi :)" -------------> Okay that's to long for this XD BTW we are 3 months now ! :D Getting alot stronger roooooooooooooooooowr :3 ♥Sixteen Forever Lester&Lois♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK ♥