Sunday 1 April 2012

These are my sisters ♥ Sisters at heart Well we are the MHKnellaz and we earned that name from the combination of MHK meaning (Myshiel, Hazel, Kathleen which is a group of three awesome girls) and Bratinellaz meaning (Brats which is a group containing five nice girls) so MHK+Bratinellaz= MHKnellaz ♥ We treat each other as Sister and Act like weirdos when together It's really fun having them well I am kind f the naughtiest part of this group I always make mistakes and things that sort of worsen the groups reputation with other groups and I always make reasons for us to have open forums and I cry a lot during those damn talks though I think that made me a better person  :) It's always god to have them around that they are always there during my Ups and Downs. They scare me alot ! They always want to watch scary disgusting movies thanks to Abigail(The Girl in The Yellow Shirt) who is fond of watching those kinds of movies that definitely scares me to the bones! And they enjoy watching me look like a coward moron while watching XD But I really love them and to tell you we already celebrated our 1st Anniversary last March 21 --- MHKnellaz forever 21 !!!  :* ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK ♥