Sunday 1 April 2012

IkatlongPiloto(ThirdPilot)

These are my classmates I can't name them all but believe me it's fun having them around. Our adviser there is Ma'am Grace Leyva She's nice, cool and awesome :] In this group of people are another groups of people :TBF, SOF, EXODUS, LUCAS, TRASIX, SISTERIX, CRAGN and my Group of course MHKnellaz2ne1 :] These groups are definitely great but as the PilotPeople we are One :] Sometimes there are conflicts and fights and believe me I had a fight with some of them and I also had some issues too but having them are so much fun and I just can't imagine life without them even though we are the batch that is the History Makers not because of good things and excellence but because of Epic Failures well not in all things but almost LOL we are said to be the noisiest, wackiest, most playful and naughtiest batch of our schools history and as the first section that was awkward for our adviser but hey I know that somehow she's proud of us and she loves us so much, as much as we love her :) "IKATLONG PILOTO iLoveyou ♥"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK ♥