Wednesday 4 April 2012

BooDarlene :* Chu

I made it extra large because I found her really adorable in this picture ^^ You look so cute here boo ! :) By the way we call each other Boo ... Can't remember why XD And as you see she is a reader she loves to read books and she inspired me to read books too :> She is a Potterhead and she also likes Percy Jackson. She is a smart kid -_- I do hope she share some with me. She's tall and nice and she have lots of Love expirience ! That ! I will not tell ... If I still want to live ... She is stunning beautiful and she's a lady of wisdom ^^ She always pick on me and sometimes I feel that she don't love me. If you reading this boo I just want to say that :( Im ... JOKING ! She hates my jokes and she don't laugh at it she gives me this look o.O And when she does I'am as quiet as this ....................
........................................
.......................................
Cause if I don't .........................................................................................................................................
............................................................................... You don't know what she's capable of doing -_-" And you don't want to know what's on her mind ^^ Englisherang Frog yan haha ! Pero wala pading tatalo sa kaartehan ko mag english ha ha ha !  And If you can see she always want to Hi-Five my gorgeous face with a book when I speak that way HA HA HA HA --- Boo :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK ♥