Wednesday 4 April 2012

Memuriii ♥

My Memurii :> We made a song together and it's title is Memory ... I can't remember it anymore but that made us very close. By the way ... We are not friends in the start we are actually enemies and we hate each other but the time came that we became seatmates and guess what we became close friends specially when I keep on telling her things about the movie "Journey to the center of the Earth" every Math period and I always and THANKS TO ME ... She met ... No ... She became close to a guy ... Too close ! Calling the attention of Mr.Paolo Dionedaaa !!! Yes ... that guy that she never as in NEVER noticed became her ehem ... love of her life XD And  they reached to years ! without much talking -____-" so everytime they do we were like OH MY GOOOOSH ! and she's like -_-" but were like Yiiiiiiieeeeeeeh ! ♥ And she's like "CALM DOWN !" And that's it haha I would never forget  this girl :> Loveyah Memuriii :* ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK ♥