Tuesday 26 March 2013

My Skin.

Don't find me weird for blogging about my skin. Well people see me as a girl with fair complexion yet I'm so not contented because my skin before was way too lighter than today, why did this happen? You know. Teen girl the usual go here, go there and nonstop hang-outs that made me stay often under the sun and here it comes my skin turned darker so I'm starting to bring it back as soon as possible. I'm not a self-conscious freak I just like seeing myself with the skin I used to have. I keep on looking for tips on the internet and every site tells me lime or lemon is really the thing. It really takes time and proper diet too, healthy body means healthy skin. Goodluck on my fairer skin project this summer. No to so much sunlight ! :| I have to stay away from the sun though I would love to splash around the beach. ♥ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK ♥