Thursday 28 March 2013


You know this band ? :) My Chemical Romance ♥ Heard it before ? Well I don't care this band rules. In my country only some fell in love with this group of life-saving guys, including me of course. I heard about them when their song Helena ruled myx tv , I seem to like them specially the sex god Gerard Way (Vocalist) then it struck me I was like what the hell is this band doing? I listened to the songs, fell in love and almost died. Now they broke up. I don't know what to say aside from "WHAT THE HECK" Still trying to move on even if I don't want to because I don't want to lose this hope of mine. :| It badly hurts. :< This dudes save me from depression and teenage shits and now they're like telling me to die or something. What's the use of Gerard's Forever Young power if he won't use it ! >:( But I respect them, to my Gerard,Mikey Unicorn :* Franky Bob and Ray :'< I will forever listen and love you my babiiiiiiiiies. "Fuck the DAILY MAIL". :| WE ARE NOT CULTS, WE ARE AN ARMY ♥ </3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK ♥