Friday 5 July 2013

THAT GUY.

I met this guy, well my friend introduced him to me. He's tall and handsome though! And he's fond of speaking in English. When I met him he was like "Hi Lois I'm ... Nice to meet you." in a very hot accent! Then I was like ... "...yeah!" because I don't know what to say! HAHAHAHA. He's a cool guy, he always greets me whenever we see each other and smiles like hell. Right now I'm still seeing him and I talked to him via facebook lately and he seems to like me. No i'm just jumping to conclusions. Why? Because he appreciates me and he said that I look okay in every way and that made me feel ... Awww really! :"> I smiled that time. I never met a guy so sweet and appreciates even the most common things I do. I remember when he said something like this, "I like it when you smile all the time, whenever I see you you're always smiling." and !!! He also called me adorable :"> Aww I hope the guy I like sees me that way. I like this guy. He makes me feel appreciated. I bet his girlfriend to be will be treated like a princess and be appreciated in every way. Oh boys please be like him. OKAAAAAAAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK ♥