Monday 1 July 2013

Ultimate Crush ❤ Happy Birthday.

I have this crush. I saw him first in twitter and when I first saw him I was like "Who the heck is this guy". It felt like a gunshot straight to my heart! My heart was beating fast and it's crazy, too bad he's sort of popular and believe me he's stunning gorgeous, for me of course. I watch him become more popular and he became hotter than ever! Whenever I see his picture in my timeline I melt! I feel so much different and it's giving me goosebumps ! I don't deny him to people when they ask me if he's my crush besides! I'm damn proud about it. There are times that he appears on my mind without permission! I admire him that much. There came a time that I was on this place and he will come there too t'was a party. I've waited all night to see him and when he was on the door, my eyes sparkled! I was sweating and my heart is going to explode! The stupid thing is, I told my friend that I like him and that friend told him that I like him. Great, so when he entered the room my friend was walking towards me and also HIM ❤ so my heart is about to burst then my friend introduced him to me and I was acting normal even though I'm about to die inside! Crappy thing isn't it. We shake hands and it was like the most wonderful thing in the world. His hands... so soft, his face so angelic I can stare at him all day without blinking. His smile is stunning and it's gorgeous, his voice .... I can listen to it everyday and I will never get tired of it. He is totally everything I expect him to be. He is totally wonderful, fyi I'm smiling like hell right now. I can clearly remember those moments. It was priceless, he is really something... God I can't stop smiling :"> Whenever I look at him it was like magic to me, he is my greatest fantasy and seeing him was magic. He is a fairy tale prince, and I'm just a commoner watching him live happily ever after with his beloved princess. Then the last part of my sad story is not that bad after all. It a simple cheek to cheek goodbye, which I know he is doing to his close friends, friends. It's just that but for me? It's absolutely something to remember him bye. His sweet and nice attitude, his innocent smile and his angelic voice. The heck am I typing!!! Anyways. On the 23rd will be his birthday. I wish nothing but the best for him. I want him to be happy with his princess and to be successful in what he is doing whatever it is. He will be forever my dream prince and I will always be his greatest admirer. I plan to call him and greet him a simple "Happy Birthday! God Bless." Damn it! :( He's really something. Advance happy birthday my prince :* Your perfect to me, every single thing about you, even the things I don't know about you means a lot to me. I'm becoming so dramatic. I hate this. I HOPE YOU WON'T READ THIS! FOR HEAVENS SAKE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK ♥